DVDFab Blu-ray Creator -- $40
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator is able to burn HD camcorder videos, iPhone MOV videos and common SD videos in different formats into BD or AVCHD DVD for playback, or convert into Blu-ray folder for backup on PC.
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator Free download and upgrade
Filesize:19.91M The latest version:188.8.131.52 Last Updated at 04/20/2014
Rank: 11 (Good) at B-D-Soft.com | Subscriber | Printable version
Why choose DVDFab Blu-ray creator?
- Create Blu-ray disc or Blu-ray folder from video
- All sorts of video formats supported
- All Blu-ray discs and AVCHD discs supported
As a powerful and professional Blu-ray creator and Blu-ray burner software, DVDFab Blu-ray Creator is able to burn HD camcorder videos, iPhone MOV videos and common SD videos in different formats into BD or AVCHD DVD for playback, or convert into Blu-ray folder for backup on PC.
Blu-ray Creator can convert and burn videos in the following formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, M2TS, TS, MOV, WMV, WMA, 3GP, FLV, M4V, VOB, etc. And the output Blu-ray can be BD-R, BD-RE, BD-50, BD-25, BD-9, and BD-5.
Create your own Blu-ray out of your favorite videos, isn't it cool? Well, with DVDFab Blu-ray Creator, it's as easy as a piece of cake.
You can burn any video with Blu-ray Creator since MKV, MP4, AVI, M2TS, TS, MOV, WMV, WMA, 3GP, FLV, M4V, and VOB are all supported. And BD-R, BD-RE, BD-50, BD-25, BD-9, and BD-5 are all OK as target Blu-ray.
If you don't want to burn video into disc, you can also convert it to Blu-ray folder and backup on your PC for later burning. The choice is yours.
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator supports multi-threading, and particularly supports newest technologies like Intel Quick Sync and NVIDIA CUDA to ensure users super fast speed.
So, you'll have happy experience with it, not only due to its powerful function and fast speed, but also for the high quality, and many other neat features. Have fun!
Create Blu-ray from Video
- Create Blu-ray disc or Blu-ray folder from video - DVDFab Blu-ray Creator can burn video to Blu-ray disc for playback with Blu-ray player. It can also convert video to Blu-ray folder for backup on the hard drive of your computer for later burning.
- Process all sorts of videos - Blu-ray Creator can process all sorts of videos from camcorder videos to downloaded videos, from HD videos to SD videos. And the supported video formats are various as follows: MKV, MP4, AVI, M2TS, TS, MOV, WMV, WMA, 3GP, FLV, M4V, VOB, etc.
- Support all Blu-ray discs and AVCHD DVDs for target - When it comes to the target, it can be any Blu-ray discs or AVCHD DVDs of BD-R, BD-RE, BD-50, BD-25, BD-9, and BD-5.
Powerful, Flexible, and Fast
- Merge many videos into one Blu-ray - You can drag and drop more than one video into Blu-ray Creator, and merge them into one Blu-ray. It's neat that Blu-ray Creator gives you the ability to arrange the playback order of the videos.
- External subtitles supported - It supports external subtitles so you can add your favorite subtitles into Blu-ray.
- Preview video in real time - Blu-ray Creator has a built-in Blu-ray player which can help you preview video in real time, so that you can clearly know if the content and settings are what you want.
- Support cutting-edge technologies to get fast speed - Blu-ray Creator supports the newest technologies to accelerate processing speed, like Intel Quick Sync, and NVIDIA CUDA, so super fast speed is ensured.
- Transparent converting process - The converting process of Blu-ray Creator is totally transparent with full, accurate and detailed progress info and source video preview.
- Automatically shut down your PC if you like - If you want to go away during the converting process, just use auto shutdown function of Blu-ray Creator to set your PC to automatically shut down when process completed.
Create Blu-ray Disc
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator